Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Barbados 2015


Over winter break I had the 
opportunity to travel to Barbados 
which is located in the Caribbean.
After an okay flight we arrived and 
we were able to see the beautiful 
beaches with powdery sand and  
clear, turquoise water. 

Here are a few of my many pictures
taken on this gorgeous island:


   


This picture was taken by me on my Nikon D3200 at Crane beach in Barbados which is known for the pinkish color sand on the beach.


The next 4 pictures (including this one) were taken at Animal Flower cave which is on the northern part of the island. It was very windy but it was amazing to see
all of the huge cliffs with waves crashing onto them.
 
 



Overall this trip was amazing and Barbados is such beautiful island!
I would definitely like to go back some day. Even though I have only  included a few photos, I feel like you can see the beauty.




Follow me on instagram:
@adventuringash
https://www.instagram.com/adventuringash/

No comments:

Post a Comment